Sunday, September 9, 2012

Fall Mini Sessions-Rescheduled!

Due to the weather forecast of 60% chance of rain (which was totally wrong) and the fact that I thought the leaves needed a bit more time to change, I am rescheduling the fall mini sessions. I finally decided on a location, and I enlisted the help of my friend and her family of 5 to come out tonight to test out the spot! Her husband dressed up all the boys in his favorite football team, and I like the way the red and white turned out! These were taken with my NEW camera, which I am so in LOVE with! I was telling my husband, it's like my new child, I don't want to put it down ;)

For your convenience, there are two days to choose from; September 16 and 22,  from 9-11 and 5-7. They are 30 minute time slots and cost $75. This includes 5-7 pictures on a CD; 1-8x10 of your choice and an extra 10% off additional prints or products ordered.
Here are my favorite photos! This would be an example of edits you would receive:





PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


What a lovely family!

 If you would like to book a slot, please email me at susan.wetlesen@gmail.com! I look forward to capturing your family during this gorgeous fall time!

~Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment